Thursday 10 October 2019

OK ....  so a follow on from a previouse post ..  wax crayon carvings..  ;-) .
    I have got some bigger ones... road marking crayons, a little crisp like the cheap crayons for carving, but are nice hard wax for thew finished item.. so 50-50 I suppose... hahaha any way, I broke the first carving... a chess piece... the night, broke his head off.. hehe so what to do with the stub left..??  melt it down with the scraps, or try something else.....
  I tried something else... this is the 'shaddow' of buggs bunny in the making.... oooops alread with right ear missing... hahaha


 I am doing these with normal clay carving type tools, but have just bought a rotory tool as the wax is so brittle may be the rotory tool can take out some areas with less pressure applied ( which is how I snapped the neck off and then lost an ear..  ) than a hand scraper tool.. we shall see.  ;-)


Ol so an update on the 'shadow' of Buggs Bunny ... 

Hahahaha and a crafty Mickey Mouse look a like slipped in as well ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment