Friday 18 May 2012

Hi All.......
Well .....not wanting my brushes to dry .......... I have started the next bird......
a Canada Goose...... from a picture on 'paint my photo'.......
here..
 http://paintmyphoto.ning.com/photo/canada-goose-81

an extremely nice picture :) by  Carrie Layne Mashon

here is the basic sketch with first wash........
  yes ..it's still wet....... :) :)


Here is an update picture ... more detail.......


more to come :)
Well I just can't put this one down :)

here is another update.........

I was thinking maybe it needed a little darker tones..... but the bird really stands out at this tone level :)

what do YOU think ?  :)

well I have added a few darker tones to the bird and the reflections.......
here





watch this space :) :)

have a nice day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment