Saturday 12 May 2012

Hi All,
Well I have already started the 'next' in the series........ Shuttle ?? :):)

the start..just a basic sketch....taken from 'paint my photo' site....


and here it is with a start on the back ground washes..........

the reed bed :)

and here is a revisit....I have moved the lower one forward a fraction.............





and now ..add some water............


ok..... that's it for today folks :):)

Hahaha........yes I really must leave it alone tonight......
just a quick update.....reflections and shadows







that's all today.......Honest :)

SUNDAY....
Well all,I left it alone in the end :)
here is an update from today.....lower bird installed :)


Here is the latest update picture........
I think may be it needs more detail in the top bird's wings and a touch more darks in the reeds ? 

Hi All,
Well I have done it ...................:)
more darks in the reeds and a little more detail in the wings..........





watch this space

have a fun day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment