Wednesday 11 April 2012

Tuesday
Hi all,
Well I am doing a mythical? scene..........white horses...........as in surf.......:)
here is the start...this is a large version of a computer desktop wallpaper my wife wanted as a picture. print on A4 didn't sufice :)
so I am painting a version of it in water color on 24inch x 14.2 inch 140 paper..we shall see how this turn out :)
 here is the start.........

it features the end of sunset and the moon rising over a darkish sea with surf [white horses] breaking at the beach .........


WEDNESDAY
Well here is the next installment .this is a 'big' picture for me as I usually use a fraction larger than post card or A4 size paper...................There is an 1.25 inch boarder taped off on this paper.

Wed-afternoon....
hi all..here is a little more done on the White Horses........:)
check back if you wish to see more :)

WED-evening.

Hi People.well down to 'fighting the surf' now....:)

Hi Folks.............. well here it is with some surf :)

I think I need to enhance the horses a little...........
and play with the surf some more.......:)

Thursday..
Hi folks.......
well I have enhanced the horses and played with the surf a little..........I am 'quite' pleased with this....as an experiment with bigger picture...........
I think next time it 'may' be better to paint the subject..horses and surf. .. then put in the back ground sea.I made the 'roller' too long to get the horses in, so I ended up with an extended roller, breaking for a long area.....where as it would have been better to have just foaming surf behind the horses..... better planning required :)....any way ......here it is.............



have a nice day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment