Monday 2 April 2012

Hi people.
Well the next in the Wild Life series is going to be even more of a challenge for me..... it is very 'furry'..........
here is the basic sketch....
and yes it is 'tiny' , it's a 'pygmy marmoset'  some times known as a finger monkey :)
Monday
well I have done what I thought may be a different back ground.. depicting sun,trees and sky :):) may it didn't work   :):)
time will tell  :) :)
well ..... sorry folks I have been neglecting this blog.......... there are a few updates and I have not published them :)

the hand......I am rather pleased with the way this has come developed,
the back ground is wrong for this picture and does not help the subject matter........and the hand out line is wrong and should not be there......it seemed right at the time ..:)
a start on the fur and face..........
ok os out at hand removed........ and fur complete..............
so what is next I wonder ..........hahaha..another update........
well I have 're-toned' the hand, so now you can see it properly...just hoping
I have not 'over done it' .....  :)


have a fun day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment