Wednesday 4 April 2012

Hello people   :)
well today I am back on track and doing another in the wild life series......... a mother and older little one....Giraffes...



Wed evening
just a quick update picture of the Giraffes.............better lighting on this photo  :)

Thursday
hi people....... just a quick update picture.......before I get too carried away with it :)


another quick update to follow progress.......
 .....a start on the unique markings........


and later this morning................
I was not sure about the sudden stop on the mother's neck markings ,...... but having looked around several pictures they seem to be about right in most giraffes...............:) :)
I think....... this may be ready for signing........:)
I fixed the dark sky....I now need to add a shadow on the young ones neck below mother's chin.........


have a fun day.......


No comments:

Post a Comment