Saturday 4 February 2012

SAT
Hi People.
well we are well into the grips of winter here in UK............with northern Europe under 12ft of snow in places and us getting the wind from there the temps are well down -7 C  at night.
today it is trying to snow ..........we have about 1/2 inch at the moment..........
so here is my latest offering..........
a work in progress..
Dame Vera Lyne in her earlier years
as I said ' a work in progress' so updates to come..... the mouth is wrong at the moment .I seem to have a 'lier' in there..... not good.:)
have fun.......... stay warm :)

Sun
Hi people,
well on trying to rectify the mouth I had too much pencil to remove without leaving a gray debris...so a new start.......

 and yes.you've spotted it the mouth is still wrong.:)
but is light enough for me to alter.....also the nose needs a bit of work.......and possibly the left side of face.........
on ward from here..........

Monday.....
And so it goes on...........
not be boring with lots of 'steps', here is the 5th step........[each step is a complete restart after alterations to each original ]
here I have included the original photo
getting there but still not right  :) :) :)
more updates to come...........
have fun out there :)

WED
Hi People.
well here is the final attempt ...for now , of this particular subject picture.
I don't feel I am making any more progress with this one. just turning up the same oddities each time. so on to a new subject.......
have fun :)
ok, I couldn't leave it alone .I seem to have 'regressed instead of progressed,
here is a quick touch up.narrowed the face on both sides :)
 still not right but better for now...................:)
the Monday version was a lot more like it !!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment