Saturday 28 January 2012

hi all.....Just for a break......I am presently in the middle of a portrait.yes still trying :) and a picture of a 'lego' picture for another grandson......

well today I thought about trying 'digital art' :):):)  only 'thought' mind for the best part of the day :)
so looking around 'paint' and 'drawing '  programs I use linux so available is 'gimp' and I also found a copy of **paint written for linux.so I tried that.......
just a quick simple one...........
The Blossom.......
 hahaha............. like I said 'just quick and simple'......... but yes it may have possibilities ;)
I will have to search for digital art and see some more samples.
We got to play eh?
well looking around on google search ...most seems to be done on 'touch type screens with a stylus'  where as this was done with 'spray can' and mouse :):):)
on a normal desktop computer
so to get sharpness etc it would depend on the exactness of your program, the tools and available options for them, and a steady hand on the mouse, perhaps turn down the movement speed ?  ah well back to 'playing' then  :):):)



No comments:

Post a Comment